The Forum Award
Nominations for The Forum of Executive Women’s 2017 Forum Award for Emerging Women Leaders is now closed. Information to nominate for the 2018 Forum Award will be posted in early 2018.
Congratulations to Kelly Devine and Jennifer Devor – 2017 Forum Award Recipients!
For 18 years, The Forum has presented this annual award to two inspiring women (unaffiliated with each other) from the Philadelphia region. Our Forum Award recipients represent the type of leadership talent that The Forum seeks to retain in this region and demonstrate significant leadership and accomplishment in their careers as well as high potential for future growth.
The Forum Award is a unique, esteemed acknowledgement of these rising leaders’ talents, and the public recognition encourages them to serve in even broader roles as leaders and as mentors in their communities.
Each recipient receives a customized professional development experience facilitated under the leadership and guidance of Forum members. The recipients also are given the opportunity to attend certain Forum programs/events as guests. The Forum of Executive Women acknowledges the importance of diversity – ethnic, racial, religious, age, disability and sexual orientation – to Forum members and to the greater community in which we live and work. Therefore, The Forum encourages a diversity of nominees for The Forum Award
“Through The Forum Award, I have had the incredible opportunity to connect with a diverse and immensely talented group of women. I have created lasting relationships with women who are pioneers and change-agents in their respective industries. I have been inspired by each conversation and have incorporated the many lessons learned into my career.”
Chinwe Onyekere, Forum Award Winner 2015
Information & Instructions to Nominate
- Has been in her current career for 7-12 years (please note: nominees outside this range will not be considered);
- Has demonstrated leadership within her profession/field;
- Is in line for a position of significant leadership within her profession/place of work;
- Has demonstrated a commitment to leaving a legacy in the region; and
- Lives or works in the Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey or Delaware region.
The Forum asks that nominators inform nominees of their intentions prior to nominating. The customized professional development experience and invitations to select Forum events require that the nominee attend several meetings and events throughout the award year; please ensure that the nominee understands the commitment this opportunity requires. Note that a company or organization should submit no more than three nominations within the organization. Nominations may be submitted by Forum members and non-members.
- Nominations are accepted by The Forum of Executive Women. Self-nominations will not be accepted. Members of The Forum of Executive Women are not eligible for this award.
- The Forum Award for Emerging Women Leaders Committee, composed of Forum members and past award recipients, will review eligible nominations and select the recipients.
- The Forum Award for Emerging Women Leaders Committee Chair and The Forum Board President will notify the recipients by late May and all other nominees in June.
- The Forum Award for Emerging Women Leaders will be presented at the Annual Meeting of The Forum of Executive Women which takes place in mid-June. Attendance by the recipients is required.
The submission deadline for the 2017 Forum Award has passed. Submission details for the 2018 Forum Award will be posted in early 2018.
- Kelly Devine and Jennifer Devor – 2017
- Pari Hashemi and Jessica Tracy — 2016
- Ivy Olesh and Chinwe Onyekere — 2015
- Peilin Chen and Kari Knight Stevens — 2014
- Lisa M. Lewis and Claire Robertson-Kraft — 2013
- Melissa Dietrich and Michelle Freeman — 2012
- Jacqueline Zavitz — 2010
- Rosella Harvey — 2009
- Chipo Jolibois — 2008
- Mailee Walker — 2007
- Angela Stout — 2006
- Catherine Broh — 2005
- Julie Cousler-Emig — 2004
- Nicole Galli — 2003
- Nancy Peterson — 2002
- Donna Frisby-Greenwood — 2001
- Melissa Weiler Gerber — 2000
- Yael Jekogian — 1999