Membership in The Forum of Executive Women
Forum membership provides a host of professional and personal benefits for the members of the region’s premier women’s organization.
- Members join a powerful network of women leaders.
- Members meet and interact with senior women leaders representing the full spectrum of industries, businesses and organizations found in the Philadelphia region. Orientation for new members includes outreach from Forum Connectors, who introduce them to Forum programs, initiatives, events and members.
- Members are invited to our four Signature Events: The Forum Leadership Breakfast, Holiday Dinner, Leadership Symposium and Annual Meeting.
- Members are also invited to a variety of cutting-edge programs by top speakers designed to provide current information, provoke thought and promote an exchange of views and opinions.
- Our members-only CEO Chats offer a unique opportunity for members to meet in a small group setting with top CEOs in the region.
- Forum members also get to know one another more informally at our “Meet The Forum” breakfasts, which are held monthly at various locations across the region and at our popular themed dinners.
- Participation in a Forum Affinity Group gives members the opportunity to interact in small group settings with others who have similar interests.
- Members advocate and facilitate the increased representation of women on boards and in top management positions in public companies in the Greater Philadelphia region
- The Forum has distinguished itself as the organization that is helping to promote the value of diversifying the makeup of boards and executive suites in this region.
- Through our Women in Executive Leadership and Governance Committee, we create and implement research, education and direct outreach initiatives that help CEOs and boards of directors recognize the importance of having women in key governance and decision-making positions.
- Our annual Women on Boards report on the status of women in the top companies in the region has become a must-read in corporate, public and not-for-profit offices.
- Our Forum committees are where much of The Forum’s important work gets done. Members are encouraged to participate on one of ten Forum committees, which include Engagement; Membership; Mentoring; Nominating/Governance; Program; Public Sector Leadership; Sponsorship Strategic Outreach; Strategic Alliances Initiative; Strategic Communications; and Women in Executive Leadership and Governance.
- Members receive Forum publications including our online newsletter, Forum News, and a copy of our annual Women on Boards research report.
- Members have exclusive access to The Forum’s online membership directory, where they can search member information by name, business category, job sector and more.
- Members are also invited to join our members-only Linkedin group.