What is The Forum Ally?
The Forum of Executive Women looks strategically at how it can interact with outside organizations in furtherance of our mission. A major component of this initiative is The Forum Ally program, which aligns The Forum of Executive Women with one non-profit entity during the course of two years to build a mutually beneficial relationship providing a source of talent and support for The Forum Ally.
NOMINATIONS OPEN FOR
THE NEXT FORUM ALLY
It is time to select a new nonprofit entity with which The Forum of Executive Women will strategically align from July 2020 through June 2022. Nomination details are listed below.
Deadline to submit a nomination is April 24, 2020.
To be eligible, the organization must:
- Be an active nonprofit and Section 501(c)(3) organization in existence for a minimum of four years.
- Have a paid Executive Director (or equivalent) who does not currently serve as a member of The Forum of Executive Women’s Board of Directors.
- Provide programming or services that target unmet needs of girls or women in the region.
- Be headquartered in and serve residents of the counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Camden or Burlington.
- Have an annual operating budget above $500,000 and be in possession of at least two full years (24 months) of independently prepared, audited or reviewed financial statements.
While there will be no monetary contribution, The Forum of Executive Women will work in conjunction with The Forum Ally to build a mutually beneficial, two-year-long relationship and to provide a source of talent and support for The Forum Ally during the two years.
Click here to view the program information.
Applications may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 24, 2020.
A committee of Forum members will review candidates and the announcement of the new Forum Ally will be made in June. Questions may be directed to email@example.com or The Forum Office at 215-628-9944.