The Forum of Executive Women (the “Forum”) welcomes you to its web site at www.forumofexecutivewomen.com (“Site”). The following terms and conditions govern your use of this Site. Please take a moment to review them. When you view or use this Site you agree, on behalf of yourself and any company or organization you represent (together, “You” or “Your”) to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If You do not so agree, You are not granted permission to use this Site and should immediately exit. The Forum reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update these Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of the Site following any changes means that You agree to follow and be
bound by the terms as changed.
- Proprietary Rights; Site Content. The design of the Site, the Site as a whole and all materials contained in or appearing on the Site (the “Contents”), as well as the selection, organization, and arrangement of the Contents, are subject to protection under the laws of the United States of America and international treaties. Except as indicated, this Site and its Contents are owned and licensed by the Forum of Executive Women and are © 2003 Forum of Executive Women All rights reserved. You are permitted to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this Site solely for use in obtaining information regarding the Forum. Any such copies must bear the copyright notice included on each Web page. Any other use of this Site or its Contents is strictly prohibited, unless the prior written permission of the Forum is obtained. For example, You may not frame, capture, harvest, use web crawlers, spiders, robots, automated dial-in or inquiry devices, or create links or connections to any part of the Site, without the Forum’s prior written consent. This Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The Forum reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change, delete, move or update information or portions of our Site at any time without prior notice. All trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Marks”) appearing on the Site are proprietary to the Forum, except as otherwise indicated. Use of these Marks without advance written consent from the Forum, owner, is expressly prohibited, as is misuse of these Marks. You cannot use any Mark in any manner that is likely to cause confusion as to source or sponsorship, or in any manner that disparages, tarnishes, dilutes, or discredits the Forum. Any rights not expressly granted to You are reserved to the Forum.
- User Comments and Other Submissions. Your comments and feedback regarding our Site are welcome. We do not accept confidential or proprietary information. Therefore, all comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas or other submissions (collectively the “Comments”) disclosed, submitted or offered to the Forum are submitted with the express understanding that You are granting the Forum an irrevocable, unrestricted and worldwide license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such comments by any means now known or hereafter to become known, for any purpose whatsoever without any obligation to pay You any compensation or to respond or otherwise acknowledge receipt of Your Comments. You agree that Your Comments will not violate the rights of any third party including copyright, trademark, privacy, other personal or proprietary rights, nor contain any libelous, otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material.
- Links to Other Sites. This Site includes links to other sites maintained by third parties (“Linked Sites”). Any Linked Sites are independent from the Forum which has no control over or responsibility for the information provided or activities undertaken on the Linked Sites. These links are provided solely for Your convenience. Furthermore, inclusion of Linked Sites does not imply an endorsement by the Forum of the Linked Sites, unless otherwise stated. You will need to make your own independent decisions regarding Your interaction with such Linked Sites.
- Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnity. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH USE. THE FORUM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE FORUM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. the Forum makes no representation that this Site or the Content is appropriate or available for use in any territory or location, and access to this Site or the Content from locations or territories where it is illegal is prohibited. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Forum, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, vendors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses including reasonable attorneys’ fees regarding, resulting or arising out of Your use of this Site. The Forum shall have no liability for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind including, but not limited to, lost revenues or profits which may or does result from use of, access to, or inability to use the Site or Content. Under no circumstances will the Forum’s total liability to You in connection with, based upon, or arising from this Site or Your use thereof exceed $100. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and therefore that portion of this limitation may not apply to You. In such jurisdictions, the Forum’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. Use of the Internet is solely at Your own risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree to safeguard and protect from disclosure any passwords and user ids used to access information on the Site, and are solely responsible for any misuse of such passwords and user ids.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms and Conditions of Use will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania U.S.A. without regard to its provisions regarding conflicts of laws. You agree that all proceedings relating to this Site, and these Terms and Conditions of Use, will be brought only in the state or federal courts located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A. and You and the Forum do hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Termination. This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, at any time, by either You or the Forum. The Forum may terminate this Agreement immediately without notice and deny You access to the Site if, in our sole discretion, You fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement.
- E-Mail. You agree that the Forum may send You electronic mail for the purpose of advising You of changes or additions to this Site, or for such other purposes as the Forum deems appropriate. If you do not wish to receive such electronic mail, please contact us at email@example.com.