Membership in The Forum of Executive Women
Forum membership provides a host of professional and personal benefits for the members of the region’s premier women’s organization. To learn more about becoming a Forum member, please email email@example.com.
- Members join a powerful network of women leaders.
- Members meet and interact with senior women leaders representing the full spectrum of industries, businesses and organizations found in the Philadelphia region.
- Members are invited to our four Signature Events: Leadership Breakfast, Holiday Event, Leadership Symposium and Annual Meeting.
- Members are also invited to a variety of cutting-edge programs on topics by top speakers and experts designed to provide current information, provoke thought and promote an exchange of views and opinions.
- Our Conversations in the Boardroom series provide insights and guidance on navigating to the boardroom as well as the issues related to serving on a board.
- Forum members also get to know each other at our monthly, virtual “Meet The Forum” coffees and Happy Hours.
- Participation in a Forum Affinity Group gives members the opportunity to interact in small group settings with others who have similar interests.
- Members advocate and facilitate the increased representation of women on boards and in top management positions in public companies in the Greater Philadelphia region
- The Forum has distinguished itself as the organization that is helping to promote the value of diversifying the makeup of boards and executive suites in this region.
- Through our Women in Leadership Committee, we create and implement research, education and outreach initiatives that help CEOs and boards of directors recognize the importance of having women in key governance and decision-making positions.
- Our annual Women in Leadership report on the status of women in the top companies in the region has become a must-read in corporate, public and not-for-profit offices.
- Our Forum committees are where much of The Forum’s important work gets done. Members are encouraged to participate on one of our committees: Communications, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Engagement; Forum Award; Mentoring; Program; Public Sector Leadership; Sponsorship; Strategic Alliances Initiative; and Women in Leadership.
- Members receive our weekly digest, Member News updates, and a copy of our annual Women in Leadership research report.
- Members have exclusive access to The Forum’s online membership directory.